Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Chocolate Cake

Whenever I bake something, my Husband will even tell you that I can be very critical of my work; I am a perfectionist. Sometimes, he tastes something and while he is thinking that it is the best I've ever made and how delicious it is, I'm thinking that it's not and am already thinking of ways to get it to taste better. I have tried so many different recipes for chocolate cake and made many numerous changes, I think that this is the best chocolate cake I've made so far.


This very moist and delicious cake is iced with chocolate ganache. Just by looking at it, you will be tempted to think that the cake is very sweet and rich, but that's not the case. The sugar is just the right amount.
After having one slice, it made me want to eat more, but I told stopped myself from eating more, than I should. 



1 comment:

  1. This cake is one of the best cakes I have ever had the pleasure of eating. :)

    ReplyDelete